Saturday 31 August 2013

Makeup Tutorial ( Zoella Inspired )

Hello Internet ! This post should be here few days ago, because I did on my YouTube channel a Makeup Tutorial ( Zoella Inspired ) and I promised that I will show you all products which I am using.. Soo here they are.. :)



NO 1. Under Twenty Cream - this products I am using as a base ... to matt and moisturize my face :)
+ Under Twenty is quite good cosmetics brand for teens.. with Acne .. :)


NO 2. Iwostin Concealer is the antibacterial corrector.. in one color you can get it in pharmacy... :)


NO 3. Avon Ideal Shade (Natural Beige color) I am using this one to correct the  corrector. :)

NO 4. Garnier BB Cream (Light) is moisturizing soo I am using this on on my forehead, nose and chin :)


NO 5. Concealer Avon (Shell) it is actually a foundation.. but because of the good coverage I am using this one as a concealer ;)


NO 6. Eyeshadows base this is something new in my collection and in Avon :)


NO 7. Eyeshadow ( Trio 309 ) On my eyelid I am using the pinky one and then the light one to highlight all eye ;)


NO 8. Eyeshadow ( MONO 104 ) this one I am using the collapse of the eyelid and to my eyebrows.. :)


NO 9. Last eyeshadow which I am using is the black one form Avon just as a eyeliner, ans this one which I am using is the Color Trend one.. and I know the name of this eyeshadow is completely different now but mein is the duo black and white (star light) ;D


NO 10. Mascara Rituals (volume mascara) and I am using this one on my top lashes ;)


NO 11. Oriflame Mascara (Wonder lashes ) on my bottom lashes ;)


NO 12. Eyebrow clear gle this one suppose to be clear but it isn't I am using this one for my brows . :)


NO 13. Powder (Synergen) I am using this one only under my eyes ;)


NO 14. Bronzer (unknown) I am continuing my face and blending all over :)



NO 15. Cream Blush (Essence ice bomb) what more I can say.. :)


NO 16. Lips the first step i am using lip balm and then lip stain from Oriflame ;)



BRUSHES 


Kabuki brush form Maybelline I am using with bronzer ;)


Foundation brush form to choice + Avon Ideal Shade :D

Eyeshadows brushes from W7 and Mario Luigi ;)


Soo that's it all products which I am using in the Makeup Tutorial, hope you enjoy.. see you soon ;D


Bye, xoxo


Facebook Fanpage - click
Youtube -click



No comments:

Post a Comment