Sunday 23 June 2013

Tag: 30 facts about me, Maciej Musiał

Hello Internet ! I decided to write a post today and it is 30 facts about my .. ! I saw this Tag on
my mates blogs.. :)
Żaneta's blog - Click
Kinga's blog - Click





  1. My full name is Angelika Maria Magdalena Postawka :D
  2. I was born 28th may 1997 so I'm 16 . :)
  3. I am in love with Vampire Diaries <3
  4. Celeb crush : Harry Styles and Finn Harries ;3
  5. I am single, don't have a boyfriend... :)
  6. I love animals <3
  7. I'm all for a term of imprisonment or even death for those who bully animals ;)
  8. I accept same-sex relationships :D
  9. Hobby : singing, photography :)
  10. I can speak English and Polish ;3
  11. I trust too quickly ;P
  12. I am too honest ;D
  13. When I was a kid fell on the concrete sidewalk and cut open my lip, to this day when I smile, you can see traces of the sewing :D
  14. When I was little, I had bangs and I always asked my mother what it is ;3
  15. I have scar on my feet after car crashed me .. :)
  16. I'm addicted to Youtube <3
  17. Fave YouTubers are : Jacksgap, Pointlessblog, Zoella, Troye Sivan, MarcusButletTv ;)
  18. I love makeup but I do not wearing it, only sometimes ;p
  19. I don't like Polish music.. :)
  20. I am always late
  21. I have mess in my room and everywhere where I am.. :)
  22. I want to learn sign language ;)
  23. I love shopping <3
  24. I love sad songs.. ! ;D
  25. I love my best friends <3
  26. I'm weird O.o
  27. When someone doing photo I must have a wierd face photo.. :) 
  28. I am the only child :D
  29. I'm addicted to coca cola ;)
  30. - I am singer... - no, you're not - yes I am and stop lying.. <3
So that's it 30 facts about me... :)

And photo with Maciej Musiał <3 






And the next post will be about my prom.. ! Yay.. :) But this is it.. Byee... XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment