Wednesday 3 July 2013

Holiday, Giff, Friends, Love, Photos

Hello Internet ! We have holiday.. Yay.. But I'm bored.. :) Today I'm planning to do a cover "Simply the best" or "I miss you" ... and Make up tutorial.. :) Yes ... :D Tomorrow I want to go..  take a rest in a swimming pool but.. No one wants to go with me.. :( Yes.. That's true.. :)
And some photos from.. Graduation day.. ! :D

Soo...  Here is my outfit. It isn't perfect but I like it.. and I feel confortable ..:D

Blouse - Stradivarius
Jacket - H&M
Skirt - Mohito
Shoes - Deichman

But I use another pair of shoes - sandals from H&M :)




 I love people from my class.. They are amazing.. We're sometimes in argue.. :) I know.. But after three years.. we know... that sometimes it is what it is.. :)





 I know that we wouldn't forget about us.. coz we know that many things.. and the time that we spent together .. Changed us.. We are all diffrent .. and more talkative, funny.. Open minded .. :)

And I don't wanna just let them go. :) I will remember how weird we were.. :)

And I think that's life.. Something always change but some of them will stay forever.. :)



     And that's how our class looks like ... Always weird.. :) We will be always class 3E.. ;)










And very nice giff with me and Hania ;*



And beautiful song at the end  .. :D


And..


This second song is one of those most emotional song I ever heard.. :)


My YouTube - CLICK
My Tumblr - CLICK
My Twitter - CLICK

Byee... xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment