Tuesday 30 July 2013

New photos, Hania and me, Photo edit :)

Hello Internet ! In this post I will show you some of my photos .... I mean which I did as a photographer :) aww.... I was in Ireland for 10 days soo sorry that I wasn;t here for a quite long time.. :) and now I am working on the post about Ireland and it isn't as easy as I thought it will be .. :) Soo I need time...  to find a good photos and write something about this.. :) 



But now I can tell you something about yesterday.. :) Soo me and my bff went to the some place in Poland to the photoshoot quite professional.. :) We had a fun.. really.. :) We never did it before soo it was new experience. As you can know from my blog I did few times photos but I am not a photographer I am still learning  .. :) Because it was a very very hot day we came to my house and go to the pool and after these I thought that we can do another photoshoot so I did Hania's make up and my and we did it.. :) Here you have a result.. :)

























Hania's photos  :)


                                                              and those to are quite faill :) 




and


heh.. yeah for me it is quite funny :)



Bye.. xoxo





5 comments:

  1. Może to twój urok, może to photoshop ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. maybe.. :) aww and if you want to write anything here ... please do this in english.. :)

      Delete
  2. Te zdjęcia są naprawdę ładne i delikatne ;) pozdrawiam

    ReplyDelete