Friday 12 July 2013

Where you can find me, Internet, Social Networks

Hello Internet ! This post is about me.. Coz I am everywhere, on maybe not every website but mostly on every popular sociality here.. :) soo in this post I will tell you where I am.. :) I'm not doing this to be popular or because I am selfish.. But the reason is that I love to know people from everywhere.. :) Soo I am "open" person.. And I can speak quite good English.. so I don't have any limits to not know more people.. :)



1. Facebook - I think that is the most popular website ever.. :) Even my gradmam know what it is.. :) Soo I have my private account and my fanpage.. :)  From when I have Facebook  ? .. I don't know.. :) Maybe more then 2 years.. :D


So here is link to my private facebook (click)

And here is my Fanpage 



2. YouTube - And thanks for this, coz whole world can watch my videos and listen to my covers.. :) and thank you YouTube because of you I can speak English.. :) Mostly thanks for Jack and Finn Harries coz I love them.. and their British accent.. :) I have YT since 2011 .. and it was I think first website which I discover by myself.. :) And I can honestly called myself YouTuber ..:D

Soo here is my YouTube Channel .. :)


3. Fromspring - and I am not.. online there as usually as I was few months ago.. but I will have some free time after my holiday on Ireland ... I will try to answer for most of those questions there.. :) And I am still in love with.. coz I "met" there so many nice people.. which with I am in touch  .. :) From UK or Canada ;) Thank you for making me happy :D



and here is my fromspring account 




4. Twitter - that is funny coz twitter is one of those websites which I have from.. I don't even know..:) I could check it but I am too lazy.. :) Sorry.. :) Soo yeah.. I'm still learning how to use it.. ;) But I really like it.. It's interesting.. :) #OneDirection #WelcomeOnMyBlog or #AngelikaPostawka


And ofc my Twitter


5. Tumblr - Haha I like this one.. :) It's quite new for me but.. now I finally know how to use it .. :) And I'm not treating this like my blog.. But like : I can show you how I'm feeling right now.. :) Soo it's kind of those websites where I can show you my style.. and all those.. :D

And here is my tumblr blog ;)


6. Google   - I don't quite use this but I'm use to use Picasa Albums and it actually same network.. :) soo ... aww and I like to publish there my post from here.. :) I have few friends there.. :) And again it's funny.. coz.. I am using Google coz it is the same as gmail and here my blog is connect with Google.. :)

And if you want you can "follow" me on Google+


7.Soundcloud - this is quite new one.. I have soundcloud account about 2 months and I am glad to have this.. :) There you can download my music ( covers and now my own song ). It's satisfying .. :) What more I can say about this.. ?! :D


and my Soundcloud link 


8. And in few words :
            - Instagram - few month ago I didn't treat this as a real something, but now.. I realy like                    this ... I love to put photos there.. :) 
My instagram -  click
           - Keek - not many people know about this here you can put your own video but it must be                only 36 seconds .. :)
My keek - click
           - Kik - this is kind of chat like facebook massager, I am glad to have this cuz I met here few              amazing people.. ;) 
My kik - @ZelekRbk

9. And many others like :

And it isn't all.. but.. those are most important ..:)

The next post I think it will be about " What is in my hand luggage " and I must do it tommorow  or today :D Soo.. yeah hope you enjoy.. ;) and See you next time.. :D

Bye, xoxo










No comments:

Post a Comment