Tuesday 30 April 2013

YouTubers, Male part of youtube, part 1

Favorite Youtubers ( Part 1 )

Hello internet... ! :)  I think it will be the longest note ever .. I hope it will be.. soo ... Firstly I want to talk about YouTube but mainly about YouTubers my favorite ones... :) I hope it will be iteresting.. But I'm not sure.. Haha.. soo.

1. Jacksgap - Jack and Finn Harries


They are from UK.. Jacksgap is actually Jack channel.. Finn join there after 5 months ... I really love them.. Jack started Youtube adventure in July 2011 and now "they are" one of the most popular Youtubers in UK.. They enjoy life with other Youtubers.. Which I will talk about later.. :)


So here is Jack -           


And Finn. :)


They're first video -                                                  


    The new one -


Sooo handsome..Both.. yep.. and here you have their YouTube channel...

 Click - Jacksgap.. :)




2. Pointlessblog - Alfie Deyes



Alfie is from UK too... I love his video.. He started in 2010, when he was in school.. and nobody know about his YouTube channel. He is good friend of Marcus Butler ... And he obviously record with others.. :)

His first video -

And his new one - 


Alfie's youtube channel...

Click - PointlessBlog

3. MarcusButlerTV - Marcus Butler


Marcus from UK too... He started YouTube adventure 3 years ago... so in 2010... He's soo good. and I love his intro... yes '' hellooooo "so yeah.. :)

                                                                First video - 


                                                                    His new one -



I love his video and his accent .. definitely the second.. haha..:) and his channel.. ^^

Click - MarcusButlerTV 

4. Caspar Lee


I don't know why I chose this weird photo.. but by the way.. Caspar is from South Africa, now he's living in UK with Alfie.. soo he started YouTube story in 2012.. I think.. ;) He soo funny..:)
First video - 


His new one - 



Caspar's channel ...

Click - Caspar Lee (dicasp)

5. Troye Sivan

He's perfect from Australia... He's "singer" YouTube one and he is soo amazing.. A love his OTP song and 2012 ..;) What I can tell more.. he started 5 years ago it was a song cover..;) He start vlogging 8 mounth ago.. soo.. it was glory day for YouTube when he start vlogging.. :)

His First video ever on Youtube - 


His first video as a vlogger -




And new video - 



Soo yeah.. he's so talented everyone love Troye.. I know you too.. ! :) And his YouTube channel...

Click -  Troye Sivan (troyesivan18)


And more YouTubers which I love.. <3




THANKS FOR READ MY BLOG !  ;)

Youtube - click
Ask.fm - Ask me

Song for to day.. :)




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great post on your blog, it really gives me an insight on this topic.
    where is dicasp from

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks.. Follow me if you want to.. And read more posts... :)

      Delete