Thursday 4 April 2013

Review, spring and all / Spring you look beautiful this winter


Hello Spring you look beautiful this winter.. ;) I'm ill.. Running nose and all these things... horrible .. Tomorow maybe I will add here some outfits.. soo yeah.. :)
photo of my amazing flowers..




And I want to sing.. but I can't because of my throat.. so sad .. I want to do maybe covers, mainly "I want" and "Time after time", "Just give me a reason" and I have idea for my song.. Just start think and .. done.. :)


LAURA CONTI - Watermelon 
yep.. and here is short review .. of lip balm it's incredible .. nice texture and good moisturizing one of the best even better then the Nivea .. :) It cost something about 2 USD ...  It not soo expensive .. :) aww and I saw other flavors ... :) 




Something nice 




Youtube - click
Ask.fm - Ask me



No comments:

Post a Comment