Saturday 4 May 2013

My room, video first time on my blog,

Hello internet.. !



As I said in this note I want ot show you my room.. soo.. Firstly I will write something about it..;) Soo... My room is in two tone of grey color.. :) I have one big wardrobe, one smaller and hanger on wheels.. And I think that is the most important things in my room, haha ... and bed ofc.. and yep I have bedding in the Union Jack... soo... yep.. and simple desk.. ;) ... and few shelfs , that's all.. soo here you have some photo.. :)









Here is my Harry Styles pillow...


And "Σ 'αγαπώ" in greek what in english mean I love you.. :)



And yeah I know that it look like a mess but it isn't.. :)
Haha.. really.. :)

Youtube - click
Ask.fm - Ask me

And from instagram.. follow me @zelekrbk

And selfie ... :)


#my #ugle #face #life

BYE <3





No comments:

Post a Comment