Tuesday 21 May 2013

NO LONGER MUSIC, gig, me, amazing people, PHOTOS !


Hello Internet.. ! Soo last  days were amazing.. I met soo nice people.. :) Just fall in love with them.. .. I honestly can say that I never met soo amazing people..;)And I'm talking about No Longer Music. :)
I'm writing this post couple days.. coz I don't have enough time to tell you those people are amazing... :)

Here are photos from their gig.. :) and I am sad coz Photospace where I always edit my photo.. broke some of really good photos.. :(


No Longer Music Website  <=== click here




















And here I am, wearing glasses 


And without.. :)


I have few new self portraits so I will add it next time.. :)

Youtube - click
Ask.fm - Ask me



I gtg.. Byeee... <3

NEW COVER COMMING SOON ! :)

And nice song for the end. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment