Sunday 12 May 2013

Flowers, review, everything and nothing, friends

Hello Internet ! Post about everything and nothing ... Soo to be not boring I will start.. Soo.. firstly I would love to share with you some photos which I did when the weather was better... some flowers ... ;D












Soo let's say.. I love hot weather but why when it is weekend it's raining ... Okey... Now review

COLOUR CHIC eye shodows (trio 309)





I love this shodows, they are soo pigmanted ... You could wear amazing smokey look.. Nowadays this is the favorite trio.. ;) Soo the pink one I always wear on my eyelid, the light one I wear below my eyebrow and the dark one ... I use a little bit and I wear in the outer corner of the eye... ;)

+

COLOUR CHIC eye shodows (mono 104)




This color is amazing.. Love to wear only this one on my eyelid or do the smokey look.. with this trio.. Ofc  I wear this one in the outer corner of the eye... ;)

And here super photo.. Of me and Megii and Robak.. :)


they will kill me... :) Love ya, xoxo

Youtube - click
Ask.fm - Ask me

Zoella's new video 



Instagram - @zelekrbk

BYE <3






No comments:

Post a Comment